Thursday, April 9, 2009

Minor Highlights

When we walked into Caesar's Palace one lovely afternoon, the fire alarm went off. I, of course, freaked out, thinking the building was going to collapse. Here is my mum and dad looking bewildered as the flashing lights and horns started to go off. I suggested we stay close to the main exit in case of an emergency evacuation. Everyone else said I was crazy.

And no Vegas trip would be complete without taking the famous shot in front of the Bellagio fountain. (Yes I know that is mighty cheeseball of me). Unfortunately, due to high winds, the fountain show did not happen that night. Bummer.

Before the O show, my family and I decided to check out the gift shop, where we succeeded in fooling around with the merchandise and taking pictures without any attendant kicking us out. Here is a shot of me with some sweet pair of shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment