Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh what a long weekend!

I apologize for the lack of posts last week (I'd like to pretend there are people that check this blog daily other than myself ;P)...it was a very busy yet fruitful weekend (well...from Thursday...that is). My mom decided to join us in Chicago for a week+, and she gracefully gave a lending hand in recreating the 2nd bedroom of our house into a functioning office! I am currently in the room as I type this...and I.LOVE.IT. It makes me feel so...so...professional. Still needs a bit of cleaning and organizing, but it has come a LOONG way!I was going to clear out the wire shelves in front of the windows (or at least put them in the closet), but my cats have decided to make it their 2nd beds in this room. I decided to give them each a towel and pillow because they are so freakin adorable.


They really do mirror each other. My chest hurts from cuteness overload (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment