Thursday, April 30, 2009

glitz*

I am no big fan of bedazzled jewelry and unnecessary glitz, but I have to say, I do have a certain weakness to sparkly things. I've always liked swarovski crystals - I mean what girl doesn't like shiny thing - especially when they are big and chunky and cheap(er than diamonds)? But WOW, some of the stuff they have out is super cute. I never knew swarovski made such things! so very...anime!
A swarovski crystal flash drive? I would normally say
"come on," but it's so freakin' cute...

If you haven't been to their online store in a bit, you should check it out.
http://www.swarovski.com/Web_US/en/91100/promotion/The_New_Collection.html?na_os=left

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that you liked swarovski that much...oops- I guess I should have mentioned that they have a huge outlet in vegas..ehe... akipon

    ReplyDelete